In 2019 the camp moved to The Sundeck located within the beautiful Kosciuszko National Park. It’s a fabulous venue and we have it again for 2010! The lodge is set in the ski village of ‘Perisher Valley’. Here we have private rooms with ensuites and a number of facilities detailed below.
Accommodation is in twin or single rooms and we also have group rooms available on request.
There is a fee to enter Kosciuszko National Park. They have a special rate which gives you access for 5 days that is currently $68 per car. This access is on a 24 hour clock so if you enter the park at 3pm on Friday 17th you have until 3pm on Wednesday 22nd to leave. These can be bought at the Visitor Information office in Jindabyne or at the National Parks entrance station as you enter the park.
Lodge facilities include:
- Dining room (will be used for workshops twice a day and sessions)
- Lounge area with a piano, lots of comfy sofas and a great view
- Bar (will be used for workshops and sessioning)
- TV nook
- Full kitchen for use of camp participants at b’fast and lunchtime
- Guest food preparation area for snacks at other times
- Instant boiling water (BYO Coffee plungers)
- Tea & coffee available all hours
- Free wireless internet
- Drying room
- Mostly rooms with two beds or doubles
- Some rooms with 3 or 4 beds
- Blankets or King Single Doonas and pillows provided. Please bring your own sheets, pillowcase, bathmat and towel.
During the camp, we will ask you to be on a roster to help with things like portage of bags, dinner preparation, serving and washing up.
The Lodge is a non smoking venue.