Our home during camp is The Sundeck Hotel, a cosy and comfortable ski lodge in the Perisher Valley, within the beautiful Kosciuszko National Park. Camp participants enjoy private rooms with ensuites, lovely common areas for classes, relaxation and sessions, and gorgeous views across the valley.
- Twin or double. Single rooms available on request for an additional fee. Group rooms also available on request.
- Blankets/doonas and pillows provided. Please bring your own sheets, pillowcase, bathmat and towel.
Lodge facilities include:
- Dining room (used for workshops and sessions)
- Lounge area, with a piano, lots of comfy sofas and a great view
- Bar (used for workshops and sessions)
- TV nook
- Guest food preparation area including microwave, toaster
- Instant boiling water (BYO coffee plungers)
- Tea and coffee
- Free WiFi
- Drying room
The lodge is a non-smoking venue.
Perisher is approximately 2.5 hours drive from Canberra, 4 hours from Albury/Wodonga, and 5.5 hours from Sydney.