Our home for the camp will be The Sundeck located within the beautiful Kosciuszko National Park. The lodge is set in the ski village of ‘Perisher Valley’. Here we have private rooms with ensuites and a number of facilities detailed below.
Accommodation is booked by beds with preferences for sharing or not, rather than by room, so that we can accommodate participants, partners and families in the rooms available to us.
There is a fee to enter Kosciuszko National Park. They have a special rate which gives you access for 5 days that is currently $68 per car. This access is on a 24 hour clock so if you enter the park at 3pm on Friday 18th you have until 3pm on Wednesday 23rd to leave. These can be bought at the Visitor Information office in Jindabyne or at the National Parks entrance station as you enter the park.
Lodge facilities include: Common areas
- Dining room (will be used for workshops twice a day and evening session)
- Lounge area with view
- TV nook
- Full kitchen for use of camp participants at b’fast and lunchtime
- Guest food preparation area for snacks at other times
- Refrigerated cold room
- Coffee plungers and instant boiling water
- Tea & coffee available all hours
- Free wireless internet
- Drying room
- Mostly rooms with two beds or doubles
- Some rooms with 3 or 4 beds
- Blankets and pillows provided. Please bring your own sheets, pillowcase, bathmat and towel.
During the camp, we will ask you to be on a roster to help with things like portage of bags, dinner preparation, serving and washing up.
The Lodge is a non smoking venue.